• News: Moot does not give a shit about ponies!

    I am not completely convinced that this is a 100% legit chat log, but here is the big cheese of 4chan's take on ponies...pretty much nothing! So those praying for the day when /co/ would be renamed /poni/, and the insurmountable rage that would follow spreads ponies to every board on the site, should probably look for something else to wish for!

    I can however confirm that /co/ does in fact have a mod due to my awesome 4 day remaining ban for "pony spam".

    Here is the link to the alleged chat log.   Take it for what it's worth.

    5 comments:

    1. Thanks for this information because I didn't know about it, I can see this information could be a little bit gay for some people but well that's good I'll take it into account.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I come from the future. 4chan now has a /mlp/ board.

      ReplyDelete